Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's been a LOOONNG week!

Wow, it is never fun to come back from vacation and hit the ground running! I had such a busy week with work, catching up on laundry and just trying to get back into a routine. Plus we ended up at Urgent Care one night this week for Tyus, double ear infection and beginning of an upper respitory infection. Today is the first day that I got up, didn't have to go anywhere, really didn't have anything planned, didn't have much that I had to get done.....whew. Vacation is nice but the recoup time is killer.

My father in law had hip replacement surgery on Thursday morning and I am thankful to say that it went well. He got home today, so we have been trying to make ourselves available in case my mother in law needs any help.

I have been trying to catch up on reading and commenting on the blogs that I follow but man! Some people are sooo good about posting everyday. Me, I have been getting kinda hit or miss with all the things going on. I need to hit more!

I hope that everyone had a safe and happy Easter! I will post pictures from our trip to Gatlinburg soon!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment