Thursday, April 2, 2009

Final damage from my expensive Saturday

Well, I got some good news and some bad news on my car. The good news is it was the alternator and it was actually covered under my extended warranty. The bad news is that the alternator fried my battery and I had to replace that, not covered under my extended warranty. So my grand total for the car expedition was $201.00, counting parts, labor and tow.
We also got the dryer fixed at the cost of about 100 bucks. So there is $301.00 out of my vacation budget. I am just glad that I didn't have to pay for the alternator and the labor involved in replacing it. That would have set me back ALL of my vacation budget.

There is a bright side to everything and in this case, it is that we still have money for Pigeon Forge!

Thanks to everyone who dropped by and offered sympathy for my plight!

1 comment: