Sunday, February 15, 2009

Alone with the kiddos for two weeks

My husband had to go out of town for two weeks on business. He just left and already the house seems emptier. On top of that, I have surgery scheduled for an excision of a ganglione cyst on my right hand which means I will be in a cast for the next week! Oh, what a world! Makayla has graciously offered to do my hair for me so I can't wait to show up at work in her version of my everyday updo...lol. But it is so sweet of her to want to help. Tyus kind of gets that I have to get the cyst removed and that I won't be able to do much with my right hand for the next few weeks. My sister is going to stay with me for the first week that Travis is gone, thank goodness for that! I am not looking forward to trying to do a lot of things left handed. I tried to do the simple task of brushing my teeth with my left hand and just about took all the gums off my teeth by hitting them with the toothbrush. To say the least, these next few weeks should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment