Saturday, February 14, 2009

First Blog- WOOHOO!

Please be kind! This is my first foray into the world of blogging. I have been a reader, a follower and now want to be a participant! Wish me luck and lots of patience!

Let me introduce myself-

Hi! My name is Cat! Nice to meet ya! I am married seccymama with two beautiful kiddos:

Mak-who is ten going on twenty two
Ty- who is five and loves driving his sissy crazy!

I work full time in a large medical practice so time management is always an issue around my house. I love to travel and do it mostly with my younger sister. I have a huge "want to have to need to see" list and I cannot wait until my kids are old enough to travel with me and enjoy it!

My everyday life is hectic to say the least. I am always looking to meet new people and learn new ideas on how to be the best seccymama I can possibly be!

So please, introduce yourself, send me a blog link, share your thoughts with me and I will gladly share mine with you!

:) Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment