Saturday, March 28, 2009

Beautiful Music

Music was something I grew up around my entire life. My mother majored in music in college and there was always a piano in my house when I was a child. I used to love playinig with all the sheet music, reading the different notes and trying to puzzle them out on the piano. I was never any good, even though my mom says I was the most musically inclined out of the siblings.

Of course, when I became a teenager, I went through the rebellious stage, listening only to pop and rock, the harder the better. Motley Crue and Jon Bon Jovi was my poison of choice.

Now that I am just SLIGHTLY older, I have gone back to the appreciation of beautiful piano and classical music. I wanted to share a really talented pianist from Ohio with you. His name is Roy Webb and not only can he play, but he will crack you up to! He has a MEAN sense of humor!

Check out his website and let me know what you think!

http://www.roywebbmusic.com/


:)Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment